Tuesday, August 4, 2009

March=Philly

In early March Rachel Dashae and I went to Philly. First we stopped in Manchester Virginia so she could shoot with PhotoDr. He was really sweet and allowed me to shoot her as well! ^_^






I make my models bleed...



Some Finished Products...












She then shot with Gregory Keith out on the street...lots of people stopped and stared haha


We then drove and stayed with Corwin Prescott...great man! haha I adore him...all weekend all we would say is "Help! I'm trapped in the bottom of a well....ladieeessss" If you know Demetri Martan then you know that joke...haha

I really loved Philly...the buildings were amazing! While Rachel was shooting with Serena Star , Corwin and I walked to this park type thing...and we saw all these kids playing some weird thing and it was intriguing! haha It was role playing I'm pretty sure...

I shot a little with Corwins camera. Jordan Supernavage! ^_^







More about Philly in the next Blog...

No comments: